St Davids Church Whitchurch

Please enter banners and links.

Last year the Community Council clarified its maintenance responsibility for the old graveyard with the Church of Wales. Deeds were reviewed and they confirmed the ancient burial ground was transferred by the Welsh Church Commissioners to the Parish Council of Whitchurch (Solva) on 12 December 1927.
The community council has now allocated an annual budget of £500 for urgent work in the old graveyard – this will be overseen by a community council sub-committee headed by Joe Griffin.